JOIN OUR TEAM
If you would like to be a part of a fun, upbeat work force in Brooklyn, NY where you can expand your current skills while positively affecting NYC’s environment, we’d love to meet with you! The following opportunities are available in our Brooklyn, NY office. If you would like to be considered for a position, please send your resume with a cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. All jobs offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and room for advancement.
Ashokan Services, Inc., New York’s premier water management firm is looking for motivated individuals to be the face of our company. We are seeking individuals who are not afraid to think outside the box and are ready to get in front of our clients and shake hands.
Working alongside some of the smartest visionaries and innovators, you will be a member of our powerhouse sales team. Our sales team is vital to Ashokan’s growing success, and we need A+ talent to come in and help take our company to the next level.
- Ashokan will provide active/existing accounts for you to start with
- You will research New York Real Estate Sites to acquire new leads
- 10% of your day will involve cold calling!
- You will meet with clients on a daily basis.
- You will participate in weekly sales meetings.
- 4 Year Degree with a 3.5 GPA or better
- Advanced MS Office Skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Familiarity with Internet and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Have a sharp, professional demeanor
- Sales experience a plus, but not necessary
- Degree in Environmental Studies or Engineering a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
We offer a $40K base salary plus commission. Expect to see $75k in the first year and $100K in the second!
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant in our Brooklyn office, who will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of this position include providing support to our employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Ultimately, a successful Administrative Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office. If you fit the bill, we need you!
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan and conduct meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Maintain our filing system and database
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Able to type 60+ wpm
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Willingness to learn!
If you do not have the above experience and think you should get the job, tell us why we should hire you and we might just surprise you!
We are committed to promoting from within and this position may be a stepping stone towards advancement.
Salary is commensurate with experience and is very competitive.